Want to build a billion-dollar company from ground up? Want to accelerate your professional growth? Work with an extraordinary team ranging from new graduates to industry leaders? Want a result-oriented culture which values family, fun, diversity, and mutual respect as much as earning customer love and winning big? If so, here is an opportunity tailored for you.
What will you do?
We’re seeking a driven Account Executive with start-up energy, competitive spirit, strong work ethic and track record of success in Sales. This position involves working with Enterprises with thousands of employees primarily in Technology and Media industries. Working with a defined set of Named Accounts, you will proactively engage with targeted companies, as well as follow up and close on various sources of inbound leads.
The ideal candidate is able to drive qualified opportunities into enterprise deals. You take ownership, plan to win big, and deliver results while putting customers before the team before yourself. You know how to challenge a new contact by educating them on our vision, unearth key customer needs and tailor our solution to the customer’s situation. You are data-driven and are able to dive deep into our product so you understand how it leads to true benefits for our customers. You possess a strong understanding of enterprise buyer mindset, and are adept at selling large, complex deals involving multiple stakeholders. You have experience running managed trials/pilot programs and converting those to multi-year contracts.
You are collaborative and are able to motivate and activate the product development team and company leadership to drive customer outcomes. You are able to build detailed account plans and have a demonstrated ability to break down roadblocks and resolve obstacles. You are resilient in the face of challenges and seek to maintain partnership and alignment even when the going gets tough.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales objectives and quotas, and build new revenue streams;
- Expand and grow business relationships with clients;
- Work with marketing and inside sales team to develop and manage sales enablement tools to ensure you are equipped to position our solution, compete effectively and to meet/exceed revenue goals;
- Execute plans to increase product exposure and identify key market opportunities and growth areas within assigned territory;
- Target competitor clients through dedicated sales campaigns with the inside sales team;
- Lead business planning and quarterly review process as well as regular pipeline review and forecasting activities;
- Work with our clients and engineering team based on mutual trust and respect. Transparency and clear communications skills are vital for this role.
- BA/BS degree preferred;
Proven history of exceeding quota with price points equivalent to and exceeding $100K ARR (Annual Recurring Revenue);
- Experience selling new, innovative products;
- Strong understanding and experience in Enterprise SaaS and “land and expand” B2B sales;
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and be innovative and resourceful in evolving sales methods to optimize new product success;
- Demonstrated success at territory management and ability to prioritize among a high volume of opportunities to optimize quarterly bookings;
- Ability to stay current on competitor offering and leverage their vulnerabilities in Productiv’s favor
Collaborative team player who takes the lead in driving initiatives, working across teams (Product Management, Inside Sales, Marketing) and structuring approaches to new opportunities;
- Excellent commercial communication skills (written, oral and presentation) – strong listener who makes people feel understood;
- Can be inspiring and fun while being capable of flexing to different audiences;
- Have a disciplined approach to building strong relationships;
- Has the ability to thrive in a fast paced, results-oriented environment, solve problems creatively, think on his/her feet and be comfortable in new situations working with multiple stakeholders.
- Competitive salary and generous stock option plan;
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, 100% paid for you and your family;
- 401K plan;
- Generous vacation time and sick time;
- Catered lunches and open snack bar;
- Impact-first work environment (no politics, no pandering);
- Game-changing company vision.