Want to help build a billion-dollar company from ground up? Work with an extraordinary team ranging from new graduates to industry leaders? Want a result-oriented culture which values family, fun, diversity, and mutual respect as much as winning big and earning customer love? If so, here is an opportunity tailored for you.
What will you do?
We’re seeking results-driven computer science students with start-up energy, relentless spirit, and a strong work ethic to join us in our Palo Alto or Bellevue, WA offices. The Productiv internship program affords interns the following opportunities:
- Work on projects that impact the business. You’ll gain exposure to how a real engineering team works, from sprint planning to shipping code
- 1:1 mentorship. Be mentored by experienced engineers
- Fun and engaging events that inspire your intellectual curiosity
- Opportunity to work closely with Product Managers and Product Designers
- Opportunity to expand your knowledge and work on challenging projects
- Connections to other recent grads, and employees across the company as well as our leaders
Computer science major
Strong coding skills
Solid grasp of algorithms and data structures
Familiarity with AWS and node.js/VUE.js a plus, but not required
Catered lunches and open snack bar.
Impact-first work environment (no politics, no pandering).
Game-changing company vision (we need you to build the future, not just maintain the status quo).
Beautiful offices in downtown Palo Alto and Bellevue