Want to build a billion-dollar company from the ground up? Want to accelerate your professional growth? Work with an extraordinary team ranging from new graduates to industry leaders? Want a result-oriented culture which values family, fun, diversity, and mutual respect as much as earning customer love and winning big? If so, here is an opportunity tailored for you.
What will you do?
We’re looking for a motivated Product Designer who’s excited to join a small friendly team and is passionate about creating new products. We keep a focus on the end user and customer to turn rich data into clean visualizations and experiences. At Productiv, design is a full trusted partner in building product and making decisions.
The ideal candidate possesses a knack for simplifying complex workflows and large amounts of data. You value simple UI and advocate for the end user through user-centered design methods. You are self-driven and organized, willing to pitch in where needed. As an integral part of a small cross-functional team, you are also an empathetic communicator and collaborator.
At Productiv, you will be responsible for …
- Collaboratively defining product design strategy and roadmap for the company
- Delivering on end-to-end interaction design: user stories, wireframes, prototypes, specs
- Driving projects from ideation to execution and informed iteration
- Collaborating with partners in design/product, engineering, and sales/marketing
- Adding to company-wide understanding of our users and customers
- Bonus: visual design
- 4+ years experience in designing web software for a complex product space
- Online portfolio demonstrating experience
- Facility with standard tools: Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- B.A or B.Sc. in design or tech, or equivalent experience
- Competitive salary and generous stock option plan.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, 100% paid for you and your family!
- 401K plan
- Generous vacation time and sick time.
- Catered lunches and open snack bar.
- Impact-first work environment (no politics, no pandering).
- Game-changing company vision (we need you to build the future, not just maintain the status quo).
- Beautiful office in downtown Palo Alto
To apply, submit your resume and online portfolio link.