Want to build a billion-dollar company from ground up? Work with an extraordinary team ranging from new graduates to industry leaders? Want a result-oriented culture which values family, fun, diversity, and mutual respect as much as winning big and earning customer love? If so, here is an opportunity tailored for you.
What will you do?
We’re seeking a strong, Product Marketing leader to help drive the overall product marketing strategy and execution for Productiv. You are a professional who approaches work with a game-changing attitude and a desire to make a true impact on the organization. You possess a strong understanding of enterprise buyer mindset as well as a depth of technical expertise when it comes to cloud services. You think quickly, love working on complex business problems and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced and feedback-driven environment. You’re highly self-motivated, have a stellar work ethic and you’re looking for the right company to support your growth. In this role, you will be a key thought partner and report to the CMO.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Collaboratively define the strategy and direction for product marketing for the company
- Leverage your leadership and experience to transform existing functions and enable future growth through your strategies and teams
- Help build a team of enthusiastic marketing professionals; directing our marketing efforts towards great success.
- Love to market business value above cool technology.
- Be integral in establishing a leadership point of view and company brand.
- Your strong understanding and experience in Enterprise SaaS marketing and “land and expand” B2B opportunities, ideally in a disruptive B2B company
- You want a startup experience and will roll up your sleeves whether that’s to write a whitepaper or blog post, build a demo video, work a trade show booth, answer RFP questions, etc.
- You have a minimum of 4 years of product marketing experience with notable enterprise companies; must have been at least Sr. Manager of Product Marketing in a B2B marketing environment.
- You love working with and enabling sales teams, and value time in front of customers getting to know their true needs and what makes them tick.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- You have a strong technical knowledge of enterprise cloud services.
- You have extensive experience working with industry analysts and thought leaders.
- You can move fast when you need to, but also know when it’s time to implement the right product marketing processes, tools, and best practices.
- You are a self-starter who is resourceful when it comes to delivering against your objectives.
- You can develop marketing plans, working closely with demand generation and digital teams to create an industry-leading customer experience and customer journey.
- You know how to drive messaging and content that provides a compelling value proposition and awareness.
- Work with various stakeholders to identify and drive key programs and plans that result in greater reach and customer acquisition for Productiv
- Identify metrics and drive regular communication on progress of the function.
Education and Experience
- A Bachelor of Arts or Science Degree is required, or equivalent experience
- MBA preferred
- Demonstrated ability that you have completed multiple, complex technical projects
Competitive salary and generous stock option plan.
Medical, dental and vision insurance, 100% paid for you and your family!
Generous vacation time and sick time.
Catered lunches and open snack bar.
Impact-first work environment (no politics, no pandering).
Game-changing company vision (we need you to build the future, not just maintain the status quo).
Beautiful offices in downtown Palo Alto and San Francisco