Palo alto or san francisco
Want to build a billion-dollar company from the ground up? Want to accelerate your professional growth? Work with an extraordinary team ranging from new graduates to industry leaders? Want a result-oriented culture which values family, fun, diversity, and mutual respect as much as earning customer love and winning big? If so, here is an opportunity tailored for you.
What will you do?
We’re looking for a motivated Partnerships Lead who’s passionate about building high-value relationships to drive the overall partnerships strategy and execution for Productiv. Strong technology partnerships are fundamental to our business and you will be responsible for building deep cross-functional partnerships with leading technology companies in order to create unique value for our shared customers.
You are a professional who approaches work with a game-changing attitude and a desire to make a true impact on the organization and the ecosystem. You possess a strong understanding of the enterprise buyer mindset as well as a depth of technical expertise when it comes to cloud services. You think quickly, love working on complex business problems and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced and feedback-driven environment. You’re highly self-motivated, have a stellar work ethic and you’re looking for the right company to support your growth.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience crafting and managing rich partnerships with technology companies, including setting strategy, driving business and technical alignment, and communicating with both internal and external executives. You are data-driven and have a knack for simplifying complex relationships, workflows, and large amounts of data into easily-understood mutually beneficial partnerships.
At Productiv, you will be responsible for …
- Leading the strategic partnership strategy to drive customer acquisition, revenue growth, and partner value with key performance indicators you’ve established
- Establishing a compelling partnership strategy that drives value to both Productiv and partners
- Evaluating, prioritizing, and negotiating partnership opportunities, performing quantitative and qualitative due diligence
- Building strong relationships with stakeholders across Productiv’s product, engineering, marketing, and sales teams to ensure close alignment
- Building and nurturing trusted relationships with partners such that Productiv becomes one of their most valuable ecosystem partners over time
- Driving projects from ideation to execution and informed iteration
- 5+ years work experience in business development, product management, and/or sales; ideally with at least 2+ years post-MBA or higher-degree
- Expertise in the enterprise software/SaaS industry
- Experience with cloud software vendors and their strategies/business models
- Proven track record in building high-trust, high-value relationships and influencing others
- You love working with and enabling product, engineering, marketing, and sales teams, and value time in front of partners getting to know their true needs and what makes them tick
- You can move fast when you need to, but also know when it’s time to implement the right partnership processes, tools, and best practices.
- You are a self-starter who is resourceful when it comes to delivering against your objectives.
- Competitive salary and generous stock option plan.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, 100% paid for you and your family!
- 401K plan
- Generous vacation time and sick time.
- Catered lunches and open snack bar.
- Impact-first work environment (no politics, no pandering).
- Game-changing company vision (we need you to build the future, not just maintain the status quo).
- Beautiful offices in downtown Palo Alto and San Francisco.