We are proud to announce today that Gartner has named Productiv a Cool Vendor in the May 2020 Gartner report Cool Vendors in the Digital Workplace. The report states, “exciting tools have emerged in the market to help application leaders move beyond simply driving adoption. These tools allow application leaders to support employee enablement, which improves employee experience and impacts employee retention. These tools can be used to improve digital dexterity by simplifying and automating employee engagement metrics, user feedback and usage.”
Being named a Gartner Cool Vendor is definitely exciting news for Productiv, and we think it’s exciting news for you, too. We believe it validates what many of our existing customers like Okta, Zoom, Apttus, Cheetah Digital, and Fox already know. At the end of the day, we’re here to help organizations drive better , more data-driven decisions about their SaaS application stack and to us, this recognition is proof we’re on the right track.
According to Gartner, “Gartner’s definition of a Cool Vendor is a small company offering a technology or service that is:
- Innovative — Enables users to do things they couldn’t do before
- Impactful — Has or will have a business impact — not just technology for its own sake
- Intriguing — Has caught Gartner’s interest during the past six months.”
We believe Productiv exemplifies Gartner’s definition of a Cool Vendor by offering a solution that manages every facet of an enterprise SaaS portfolio from a single dashboard. Our SaaS Management Platform helps enterprises:
- Manage SaaS Sprawl and replace spreadsheets by providing visibility into all apps (managed and Shadow IT), as well as better prioritizing and planning for vendor negotiations with visual renewal workflows
- Reduce SaaS Costs through full license lifecycle management, better understanding of where application overlap exists, and data-driven rightsizing of application spend based on feature-level user engagement
- Drive SaaS Value by identifying adoption gaps for specific features or within specific teams, visualizing collaboration patterns across the organization, and anticipating the need for upgrades or downgrades in license tiers through precise forecasting and comparisons against industry benchmarks.
Our relationship with software has evolved dramatically over the past 10 years. According to Gartner, “The Gartner 2019 Digital Workplace Survey found out that employees who are dissatisfied with workplace applications are twice as likely to want to leave for a job in another organization than employees who are satisfied with their applications.”
In today’s world where every company has a remote workforce and every remote employee uses SaaS applications to work collaboratively, it’s never been more important for IT leaders to understand and influence changes in employee engagement with remote collaboration applications.
We believe Productiv’s unique approach that precisely defines application engagement down to the user- and feature-level, automated workflows, and deep analytics enable smarter renewal decisions, more intelligent license allocations, and stronger application adoption. This ultimately maximizes both application value and the employee experience.
If you are a Gartner subscriber, you can read the full report here.
- Gartner, “Cool Vendors in the Digital Workplace,” Lane Severson, Melissa Hilbert, Craig Roth, Matt Cain, Manjunath Bhat, Stephen Emmott, May 12, 2020
- Gartner “Cool Vendors — Action, Not Just Reaction, Is Key to Coolness: A Gartner Trend Insight Report,” Daryl Plummer, et al, 30 May 2019
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in our research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.