Ensure your employees have the right tools to work efficiently from day one.
The average usage rate of a SaaS app is only 47%.
Many organizations have little to no visibility into how employees use apps and whether they have access to the right tools. Vendor reports and manual checks within each tool are time-consuming and may only provide log-in information.
Productiv helps you drive adoption and usage with rich insights into how employees are using every app in your SaaS portfolio. With Productiv, you can streamline onboarding, improve collaboration, and help employees discover and use the right tools.
Enhance application and feature adoption across the organization
- See usage data from 20K+ apps with our app integrations
- Monitor real-time usage by team and individual
- View feature-level usage and work with vendors to increase adoption
Improve day one employee experience with better onboarding
- Identify key apps needed for each department and function
- Track app usage and adoption rates for new users and adjust provisioning
- Compare app usage by new employees from day one to day 30
Enable better communication across departments
- Discover which apps are enabling cross-team collaboration
- Map feature-level usage for messaging and video conferencing tools
- Review app overlap and identify opportunities to simplify
Enable employees to more easily find the tools they need for their jobs
- Monitor team usage of apps and recommend tools based on usage
- Recommend tools and features to departments based on usage
- Uncover app features that are not being leveraged
“Productiv provides us visibility into what applications are empowering our employees,
helps reduce high-spend, low-engagement applications, and provides deep usage insights into core business applications, making it a core part of our IT stack.”
— Saket Srivastava, Head of Business Technology & Services at Square
EXPLORE OTHER SOLUTIONS
Productiv is the system of record for your SaaS portfolio. See how our platform can help automate and simplify operational tasks related to managing your SaaS apps.
Resources and Videos
Ebooks, reports, interviews with industry leaders, and so much more to help you navigate SaaS Management best practices.