SaaS Planning and Governance
Maximize the total value of your SaaS portfolio across the organization.
Only 3% of IT executives have complete and real-time visibility into their SaaS tools.
Too many businesses still rely on time-consuming spreadsheets and individual vendor reports to understand which apps they use and what their SaaS spend looks like.
Productiv gives you complete visibility into your entire SaaS portfolio, including apps not managed by IT. With Productiv see all applications, accurately track SaaS spend, review industry benchmarks, and monitor adoption across different teams.
See all SaaS applications, spend, and real-time usage across the organization
- Track SaaS apps, spend, and usage across the organization
- Discover unmanaged apps from network traffic and expenses
- Improve security and risk management by uncovering shadow IT
Prioritize and manage apps across the organization
- Drill into usage patterns by teams, individuals, and specific apps
- Analyze adoption rates and forecast potential growth
- Review usage of tools with overlapping functions
Get the most out of your existing licenses
- Monitor and manage usage rates across apps
- Allocate licenses based on feature usage instead of log-in data
- Rightsize SaaS contracts and license tiers
Compare your app usage
- Compare app adoption and usage against other companies
- See how individual team usage compares to company and industry averages
- Benchmark SaaS costs against industry averages
“FOR MANY TOOLS, WE HAD PURCHASED MORE LICENSES THAN WE WERE ACTUALLY USING.
How do I justify that? Is there a way to ensure that at least 80-90% of the license count is being utilized regularly? Productiv helps provide that visibility across the full organization and a platform to help us manage our technology stack.”
– Vik Shah, Corporate Controller at Zoom
Explore Other Solutions
Productiv is the system of record for your SaaS portfolio. See how our platform automates and simplifies operational tasks related to managing your SaaS apps.
Resources and Videos
Ebooks, reports, interviews with industry leaders, and so much more to help you navigate SaaS Management best practices.