Security and Compliance
Improve security across the organization with increased visibility of SaaS.
Today, 41% of SaaS apps are not managed by IT.
Limited visibility into shadow IT and unmanaged apps poses a risk to your security and compliance standards.
With Productiv, you get complete visibility into all SaaS apps across your organization, including tools not owned or managed by IT. Maximize SSO coverage, manage app permissions, audit how data is shared, and monitor compliance across your portfolio.
Uncover Shadow IT
- Identify apps not managed by IT from network traffic, expenses, and payments
- Gain insight into new tools employees may need
- Prioritize apps to deprovision or move behind SSO
Maximize SSO coverage
- Ensure more of your apps are protected behind SSO
- Identify discovered apps that represent security concerns
- Evaluate license requirements to move apps behind SSO
Ensure application compliance
- Track app compliance and ensure proper handling of data
- Quickly determine if any apps pose a security risk
- Leverage largest compliance database for apps in the industry
- CCPA, FedRAMP, Fisma, GDPR, ISO27001, SOC2, and Swiss-US Privacy Shield
Audit real-time data flows
- Monitor how employees share data and files across all apps
- Audit data sharing at the team and user level
- Review app access for each user and admin permissions
- Automate deprovisioning workflows when employees depart
“From enabling data-driven forecasting and budgeting, to improving our security posture
Productiv touches every aspect of our SaaS process. With Productiv as our collaboration hub for SaaS, we’ve already seen marked improvements in collaboration across many teams and have seen further impact on employee experience and efficiency.”
— Brian Hoyt, CIO of Unity
EXPLORE OTHER SOLUTIONS
Productiv is the system of record for your SaaS portfolio. See how our platform can help automate and simplify operational tasks related to managing your SaaS apps.
Resources and Videos
Ebooks, reports, interviews with industry leaders, and so much more to help you navigate SaaS Management best practices.