Elastic License Management
Reduce IT overhead and optimize SaaS spend with automated workflows for license deprovisioning and license tier downgrading.
Automatically reclaim underutilized licenses
With Productiv’s Elastic License Management (ELM) add-on, IT teams can stop spending hours each week manually deprovisioning SaaS licenses and maintaining complex scripts. ELM automates license harvesting, reclamation, and downgrades with no-code workflows using real-time data from our SaaS Intelligence™ Platform. With ELM, IT teams can:
Automate license reclamation and downgrading workflows with out-of-the-box integrations
Optimize app usage and license consumption with insights and trends
- Reclaim licenses based on employee-level engagement data
- Downgrade app licenses by relying on feature-level user engagement data
- Track resulting changes to SaaS usage, licenses, compliance, contracts, and renewals
Proactive, continuous recommendations
Receive ongoing recommendations for spend optimization based on app usage insights
- Get proactive recommendations on reclaiming and recycling licenses by app
- Start with provisioning suggestions in workflows before moving to automated actions
- Suppress users from inclusion in reclamation workflows
Overprovisioning, cost savings, and time savings are major issues for us. And Productiv gives us a better position for bargaining with SaaS providers. It’s invaluable to have the additional data; without that, we’d just be blind coming into meetings with SaaS vendors.”
Ian Kennedy, Director of Corporate Engineering Helpdesk
Explore what's possible with Productiv
Achieving your SaaS Management goals is a whole lot easier when you have one partner who can help you do it all.
What to read next
Want to learn more about SaaS Management, see what's top of mind for tech leaders, or hear how businesses are solving for SaaS challenges? We've got you covered.
Get a demo
See for yourself
Experience the power of Productiv first hand to learn how leading companies drive proactive governance, cost optimization, and operational effeciency.